Location & Directions
Travel arrangements to and from Barossa Novotel are the responsibility of the participant.
42 Pioneer Avenue (via Golf Links Road)
Rowland Flat, South Australia, 5352
+61 8 8524 0000
Adelaide Domestic/ International Airport (airport code ADL)
Adelaide Domestic/International Airport is located in West Beach (15 minutes west of Adelaide city centre), which is about 80km from the Barossa Novotel.
The Barossa Novotel is about 90 minutes’ drive (about 80km) from either the city centre of Adelaide, or from the Adelaide Domestic/International Airport.
Ground Transportation between Adelaide Airport and the Barossa Novotel
PacRim Meeting bus: Bookings essential at time of Registration.
- Sunday 17 March – pick up from Adelaide Airport at 10:00am, then an Adelaide city pick up point at about 10.30am, before heading to the Barossa Valley.
- Thursday 21 March – Barossa Novotel departure at about 10.00am via Adelaide drop off point, to final drop off at Adelaide Airport (about 12pm).
There are a number of other transfer options from Adelaide airport to the Barossa Novotel (and return) including car hire, shuttle vans from the airport. The Barossa Novotel is only a short drive from Adelaide for those interested in renting a car or organising a minibus and having flexibility to tour the Barossa.
- Barossa & Light Cab service; transfers to and from ADL-Barossa Novotel range from $140-155 AUD depending on size of vehicle (up to 7 seater available). https://barossa-cabs.com.au/ ?gclid=CjwKCAjwt7PcBRBbEiwAfwfVGCWqu8VDWVRxgVBBfmYVm4iLz6LPDCjfIy3Gj368r2tCjfNbOOnG6RoClL4QAvD_BwE
- Northern Flyer; (small family run business) specialises in airport transfers from your door to the airport 7 days a week. Servicing the North and the Barossa areas only. Call for a price and booking. Phone +61 8 7289 1065 http://www.northernflyer.com.au/faq/
- Adelaide Airport Flyer; airport transfers from the outer suburbs and surrounding areas of Adelaide. Bookings by phone or online only. Phone (Australia wide) 1300 856 444 or International call (0011) +61 8 8353 5233. Discounts for couples, families and groups. Reservation is essential (minimum 48 hrs prior) and bookings accepted up to 3 months in advance. https://adelaideairportflyer.com/
- Jayride; airport shuttle comparison and booking site. Available for 1-20 passengers (sliding scales), mostly limousine services. Private door to door service. Online quotes available. Prices range from ~$200 AUD for 1 person to ~$500 AUD for 20 people. https://booking.jayride.com/find?from-type=airport-terminal&from-id=ea6f704d-6f49-4888-b8fd-85a15bf6b14f&to-type=google-places&to-id=ChIJIdl9-l_vuWoR6TRSJ4ZHUC8&include-return-trip=false&datetime-local=2018-09-06T09:10&passengers=1&show-all=false&service-type=private,shared&sort-by=price
- Adelaide Airport Rental cars; Rental car companies at Adelaide Airport. https://www.adelaideairport.com.au/parking-transport/transport-options/rental-car/
Ground Transportation in the Barossa Area
Barossa Maxi Taxi – Local call: 0400 268 674
Barossa Taxis – Local call: 0411 150 850
Barossa Light Cabs – Local call: 08 8563 3631